Mer will be the featured speaker tonight at the Down Under Divers Dive Club meeting in Raleigh, NC USA. Mer is filling in last minute for a sick presenter. She will be remoting in.
- Topic: Benefits of Divers in Underwater Archaeology – Battle of the Egadi Islands – Italy 2017
- Date: Tuesday 12 June 2018
- Time: 6-8pm Dinner/meeting, Talk: 8pm
- Location: Dave & Busters (Meeting Room), 1105 Walnut St. Cary. NC
- Open to general public and DUDC members alike
Working in concert with the Italian Government on a 2200+ year old battleground between the Carthaginian and Roman fleets, team divers were able to accomplish artifact location, documentation, and recovery where other technology had failed.
Mer is a Global Underwater Explorers Cave and Rec Instructor, Cave/Tech/Rec Guide, an avid explorer of both cave and wreck environments, and a conservationist. Mer is a long time member and speaker at the Down Under Divers Club.
Will the presentation be made available inline afterwards?
Unfortunately, the presentation was delivered live and is not available online.