Here is an update on Wet Rocks Diving’s course offerings for Spring 2017 (and a bit beyond), with current seats remaining. As always, if you’re looking for a class to meet your schedule or take place in your location, please … Continue reading
- Updated GUE Minimum Gas Method
- Halcyon Reg Sale at EE!
- Congrats Team EA
- Congrats to Team ABM
- Updated GUE Ascent Rates
- New Training Technique!
- Norway’s Newest GUE Cave 1 Divers
- March = Awesome Cave Diving!
- Volunteers Needed for Peacock Repairs & Improvements
- South Florida Charters
- Human Factors in Diving
- NFSA Eco-Day 2017
- New Edition of Quest and…
- New Version of GUE’s SOPs
- Fundies Upgrade March 11-12
- Project Baseline in the Press, downunder
- Project Baseline and Coral Bleeching
- Tech 1 with Gid & Mer
- Port Everglades Dredging Public Meeting Feb 22