Come look at Wet Rocks with us in 2022!
We are holding many of our Cave and Tech classes in “waves.” This is a set of 2-3 classes in close proximity time-wise and allows for mini-class-years of students that can be a real asset when preparing for class and having more teammates similarly-situated for post-class experience dives.
Cave 1 – the “Fundamentals” of cave diving!
We currently have two multi-class Cave 1 waves in 2022, both in North Florida
- April 2022
- Oct 2022
- These are ~75% booked as of Oct 2021.
Cave 2 – going further and learning new tools
We currently have two multi-class Cave 2 waves in 2022, both in North Florida
- Jan 2022, one team-slot remains, booking deadline Dec 10
- Nov 2022
- These are ~50% booked as of Oct 2021
We will be holding periodic free Info Sessions for Cave and Tech students, during which we’ll discuss:
- Which first: cave or tech? — pros and cons of different course-orders
- Where to train? — pros and cons of different class locations
- How to prepare — for Tech or Cave and how that prep is a little different for the two classes
- The Wet Rocks Online Learning Process <— there is some neat NEW stuff here!
- A preview of Wet-Rocks-Only student resources
- COVID precautions
- Next steps