Enjoy underwater rusty things or all. the. fish. with us in 2022!
We are holding many of our Cave and Tech classes in “waves.” This is a set of 2-3 classes in close proximity time-wise and allows for mini-class-years of students that can be a real asset when preparing for class and having more teammates similarly-situated for post-class experience dives.
Tech 1 – going deeper
We currently have two multi-class Tech 1 waves in 2022.
- Late-May/early June 2022, South Florida
- late Aug-Sept 2022, Bonaire
- These are 50%+ booked as of Oct 2021
We will be holding periodic free Info Sessions for Cave and Tech students, during which we’ll discuss:
- Which first: cave or tech? — pros and cons of different course-orders
- Where to train? — pros and cons of different class locations
- How to prepare — for Tech or Cave and how that prep is a little different for the two classes
- The Wet Rocks Online Learning Process <— there is some neat NEW stuff here!
- A preview of Wet-Rocks-Only student resources
- COVID precautions
- Next steps
Email us here to be invited to the next Cave/Tech Info Session, it’s free!