Updated: 8 Nov 2022
Calendar Showing Available Seats
The most reliable place to see available class dates and seats for Wet Rocks classes is here. Feel free to email us to add a class as well!
Update on upcoming Wet Rocks Diving class seats and classes forming. Seats are current as of this writing, but check the calendar linked above for the most up-to-date information.
FUNDIES with Max in Miami
- Part 1, Nov 12-13, 1 seat available
- Taking interest lists to form additional Miami Fundamentals classes done as a 4-day course or as two 2-day parts for Spring and Fall 2023.
FUNDIES with Max in High Springs
- Jan 26-29, 2023, FULL
UPGRADE with Mer in High Springs (Tech-rating focused)
- Nov 12, FULL
CAVE 1 with Mer in High Springs
- Dec 5, one seat available
- 2023 Jan 2, seats available, respond by 23 Nov 2022
- 2023, June 4 – one seat remains
- 2023, Fall – taking interest lists for Fall 2023 – will start setting schedule in Dec 2022. Several are already on this interest list.
CAVE 2 with Mer in High Springs
- Nov 18-24, one seat available, lodging available
- 2023 May 15-20 – one seat remains
- 2023, Fall – taking interest lists for Fall 2023 – will start setting schedule in Dec 2022
TECH 1 – Ft Lauderdale area or Bonaire with Mer
- Taking interest list for late spring/summer/fall 2023.
- Dec, High Springs with Mer – FULL
- Feb 24-26 2023, Miami with Max – FULL
- March 11-13, 2023, Miami with Max – FULL
- April TBD 2023, Miami with Max – FULL
- Taking interest lists to form additional Miami DPV1 classes
REC 1 & REC 2 with BOTH Max and Mer
- Rec 1 – Learn to Dive – With BOTH Mer and Max – North and South Florida or all South Florida – May 1-6, 2023 – two seats remain
- Miami or combo High Springs/Miami – taking interest lists for fall 2023
INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT – FUNDAMENTALS ITC, with Mer
- Interest list forming for 2023, part online, part in High Springs. Please email us to make sure you’re on our radar for info and coordination sessions regarding this, and future, ITC schedules.
GUE training is unlike almost any other course you’ve ever taken in the diving world. There’s a lot to learn about in order to figure out if it’s right for you (and it’s not for everyone). We hold periodic free Info Sessions over Zoom. During this session we cover:
- what is this GUE course about
- how to figure out if it’s right for you
- what to expect
- the methodology used
- how to prepare and common equipment questions
- the Wet Rocks Diving difference <– there are some awesome new benefits here
- COVID-related modifications and protocols
We will be holding periodic free Info Sessions for Cave and Tech students, during which we’ll discuss:
- Which first: cave or tech? — pros and cons of different course-orders
- Where to train? — pros and cons of different class locations
- How to prepare — for Tech or Cave and how that prep is a little different for the two classes
- The Wet Rocks Online Learning Process <— there is some neat NEW stuff here!
- A preview of Wet-Rocks-Only student resources
- COVID precautions
- Next steps
Email us here to be invited to the next GUE Fundamentals Info Session, it’s free!
Email us here if interested in GUE Recreational courses
Email us here to be invited to the next GUE Cave/Tech Info Session, it’s free!