The schedule will be finalized soon for classes taught by Wet Rocks Diving in some very special locations. If you’re interested, please email us to be added to our mailing list so you won’t miss announcements. Our primary mode of communication is EMAIL, not social media.
GUE Fundamentals locations include — Summer 2019:
Some seats have already been claimed, email us today! This very special tour is the culmination of a multi-year effort to bring Fundamentals to areas of the USA that rarely or have never hosted a class. This tour schedule will be finalized by mid-March. Make sure you have emailed us with your desired location so that you can be included in our plans.
- Raleigh NC or S. Virginia – June
- Dutch Springs, PA – Late June or early August
- Greater Boston area, MA – July
- Gilboa Quarry, OH – August
- Chicago Area, IL and/or Southern IL – August
- Wisconsin – August
- Pennyroyal Quarry, KY – August
GUE Fundamentals Classes Florida/Hawaii:
- North Florida – on demand (very limited Spring seats or Dec 2019)
- South Florida – on demand (possibly Fall 2019)
- Kona, Hawaii – Feb 2020 – Honolulu is also possible
Click here to see some of our scheduled or proposed class dates.
Other Recreational Classes and Learn to Dive
- North/South Florida – Scheduled on Demand, likely May 2019
- Hawaii – Feb 2020
Cave Training and Guiding or Coaching: North Florida
- Request early to secure your choice dates: there are occasionally last minute availability, but for best results, plan 6 months ahead
- Fall schedule is filling quickly and we are already taking bookings for fall/winter 2019-2020 and spring 2020
- Cave 1 – mid-May 2019 – 1 seat remains
- Cave 2 – with Danny Riordan and Mer – pre-GUE Conference Nov 2019
- Cave Triox Upgrade – pre-GUE Conference Nov 2019 – 1 day session for GUE-certified cave divers
- Cave 1 – post-GUE Conference Nov 2019 – limited seats remain and are going quick
Technical Training and Guiding or Coaching
- Kona, Hawaii – Feb 2020, possibly shifting to Honolulu-based class
- South Florida – Late Sept 2019
- Bonaire – Early Oct 2019
As always, if you’re looking for a class in your location or on your teams’ specific dates, please email us to request we put it on the schedule.