How to Start Training with GUE
- Is GUE right for me?
- How will GUE help me get more out of my diving?
- What class should I take?
You can begin by:
(This does not obligate you to a class or any fees.)
- Create an account at globalunderwaterexplorers.org
- Fill out your confidential student profile here. Make sure you include info about:
- Your favorite kinds of dives.
- The amount of experience you have in the equipment you list.
- Type and size of tanks you own or typically use.
- Your diving goals or diving education goals.
- Once completed, a grey box will appear at bottom of page OR Click here if you don’t see the grey box.
- Select “Meredith Tanguay” and send. Again, this does not obligate you to a class or any fees.
THEN: Email Mer with 3 times during which you’re available for a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your diving goals, best class for you, schedules, and personal big-picture equipment need OR click here to request a free consultation.
Don’t know where to start or even if GUE is for you? Email Mer and we’ll set up a time to talk about your experience, your goals, and see if you would benefit from a GUE course. If you and GUE are not a match, that’s okay too!
Things To Keep In Mind
- GUE does not accept students who smoke.
- GUE Courses require students to have DAN Master level insurance or equivalent coverage at minimum.
- GUE Courses require specific equipment features: ask us for a consult, your personal equipment changes may be minimal!
- GUE Courses 3 days or longer (or is a 2-day component of Rec 2) require a swim test: coaching tips and coaching resources can be provided.
- GUE Course Offerings
- Why Train with Us
- Policies and Prices: Please review our policies.
- Article: Prepare for Your Fundies Class in 5 Easy Steps
Once You’ve Reserved Your GUE Class with Wet Rocks Diving